Land Use & Development of Property

The use and development of real estate is governed by federal, state, and, most frequently, local laws and ordinances. Driscoll & Gibson can assist you by appearing in your behalf before Planning Boards, Zoning Boards of Appeal, Boards of Health, and Conservation Commissions to obtain variances, special permits, subdivision approval, and orders of condition. If an appeal of a local administrative decision or action is necessary, Driscoll & Gibson will also prepare and file the necessary paperwork with the appropriate state agency or state court and appear in your behalf.